The search engine optimization needs a SEO tools specific to improve the presence of a website in search results. To achieve this, two general strategies are used that include within them different actions that serve to fulfill the search engine positioning objectives that an organization has in mind. We refer to the SEO on page strategy and the SEO off page strategy . In this article we explain what each of these SEO techniques consists of .
SEO on page
The SEO on page strategy refers to all the SEO techniques that we apply on our own website; that is to say, introduced in the content of the same. The SEO techniques that serve as SEO tools on page are:
- How to write . Consistency and correction will be the best allies of our writing.
- Repetition of the keywords in the text of our page. You have to include them many times but always responsibly and meaningfully so that search engine positioning is better.
- Choice of good holders and bricks . It is preferable that the headlines include some of the keywords so that the search engines index it better.
- Include internal and external links to other websites that are related to the content of our website. This is another SEO tool that helps improve positioning, as it enriches the text.
All these elements will influence the indexing of our website that search engines do. Making a good SEO on page strategy can make a difference to obtain, or not, an optimal search engine optimization .
SEO off page
For its part, the SEO off page strategy is another way to optimize search engine optimization . This SEO strategy has to do with the external actions of our website. In other words, it is what happens outside our page but that has to do with it. The off page is based on SEO techniques such as the following:
- Number of links on other websites that direct to our page . The greater the number of links, the search engines will consider that our content is of quality because it is interesting for many and that is why they link it.
- Have social networks . Another way to influence search engine optimization is to have profiles of our company on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook or Google+ will allow us to add links to our content as well as to make them known to a wider audience. Through these SEO tools you get more traffic to the web.
The key to getting a good search engine optimization is to find the perfect balance between the different SEO techniques on page and those belonging to the SEO strategy off page .