In the ever changing territory of search engine optimization , keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends and key SEO strategies will be of crucial importance. New digital marketing techniques emerge every year to optimize SEO and improve search engine optimization . In this article we will review some of the new SEO tactics and tools that will generate results in 2015.
SEO strategies in 2015
- In the field of search engine optimization, a widely used SEO strategy is to add links in the publications made on a web page. However, another of the positioning techniques and that Google recognizes and rewards are the mentions to other websites or companies without linking them . The search engine considers that appointments and mentions are less likely to be manipulated and therefore gives value to them.
- The optimization of a web page for viewing on mobile devices has become an important factor for search engine optimization . Online marketing is increasingly aimed at mobile platforms because there are already many consumers who access the network through their mobile or tablet.
- Getting a good search engine positioning has become one of the fundamental aspects of the marketing of companies that want to get a place in the online world. At the organizational level, in 2015 the tendency will be to integrate SEO into the activities of other departments . In this way, the SEO strategy will be optimized by being included in other aspects of the company.
- Accommodate more accurate searches using long-tail keywords . Long-tail keywords are those keywords that are longer than normal. That is, they are noun phrases or phrases that make it possible to speed up the search much more than a simple word. To choose the long-tail keywords that best fit the search engine rankings we want to achieve, we can use the tools for webmasters or Google Analytics. This way you can identify from which searches users arrive on our website. Entering those words in our texts, we will ensure that the next times these searches are done, users arrive on our website.
- In 2015 it seems that Google will take more into account social networks such as Facebook and Twitter when positioning search engines to web pages. Until now, these did not correctly track the content published on these social networks. This year, networks will become more important for a good SEO strategy, so that popular content in social media have options to be better positioned on Google. Policy that fits perfectly within Google’s approach to the need to create content on the websites for users, and not for search spiders.