Optimizing search engine optimization is one of the keys to improve the performance of our website. With the latest updates that have been recently in Google, in Seoalcuadrado we recommend performing the following SEO techniques , as they are the most successful among our customers, helping them increase positions and appear in the top positions of the search engine.
The best SEO techniques
- Try to minimize the loading time of the page . The less late it takes to load a website, the better ranking it will have for search engines. It is important to get a fast server to avoid long waits. This, in addition to positioning better, will generate a positive reaction in users, which is to whom we should direct all our efforts. In this case, it will be the SEO consultant who warns us of too long load times, but we should not mind going further, and invest something in a professional developer or computer that is able to minimize user waiting times . Nobody bothers about it, with which we will be able to quickly differentiate ourselves in a key point to improve our ranking.
- The continuous repetition of keywords is a basic SEO technique for search engine optimization. Before writing on the Internet, it is necessary to be clear about what words we want to be a reference, once decided we must have them present in the content in a multitude of occasions so that the search engines understand that on our website we talk about that.
- The linked text (anchor text) consists of creating consistent links that direct the user within your own page. For this you have to create attractive and quality links. Text with a hyperlink should clearly reflect where you are going to direct the user if you click on it. A well-linked text allows SEO to improve as it is easier for web spiders to index it. Through the anchor text robots understand better where the user is going to be redirected and, consequently, they will understand what the content of our website is more easily and quickly.
- Another of the SEO techniques that serve to improve the positioning are the videos . Embedding videos on a website improves the attractiveness of the page. Google does not index the content of the videos but it does index the tags of the videos, so it is important to add keyword tags that contain the same. The videos are also high potential content to be shared, have them on the web and share on social networks will generate quality traffic. At this point, they are very important, and are one of the great forgotten, video sitemap. Here is a small guide from Google about what it is, what it is for and how a video sitemap is built. although we will go deeper into seoalcuadrado about this type of less known sitemap and its great utility, especially for those product web pages that have a lot of explanatory videos about the items they have for sale.
- The optimization of a website for different devices is crucial. Pages are not viewed in the same way on a computer as on a tablet. Therefore, having different web designs depending on the platform from which you access, will improve the user experience as well as increase the relevance of our website in terms of SEO. The better a page is viewed on different mobile devices, the better its search engine positioning.